A cafe-delicatessen-bakery with a heritage to match its impressive mix of seasonal, local, and flavoursome products.
The Victoria Store was founded as a general store way back in 1863 by Benjamin Naylor, the first merchant of Clyde. It only seemed fitting that his identity form the basis of the brand which would occupy the corner of this historic site. Bringing him and his story back to life was a reflection of the hand-made produce this cafe, bakery and deli produces. Goods made with love and care on premise, for those who have stopped to enjoy time at this establishment. Reflecting the regions history was important to the project and the selection of typefaces, illustrations and printing techniques was crucial to the end product.