These days, every (wo)man and their MacBook seems to be busier than ever; why not put some of your workflow on autopilot, so you can focus on more important things…like wining and dining new customers.
According to McKinsey, as much as 45% of your daily workload could be automated….let that sink in. What could you achieve with an extra three and a half hours each day?
We build automation into all of our clients’ sales and marketing strategies (and our own!). From the simple stuff like social media post scheduling, right through to automating the generation of ‘sales qualified leads’. It’s even possible to automate digital marketing based on user behaviour and characteristics.
Automation isn’t limited to sales and marketing though; below is a list of easy life hack automations you can implement, in less time than it takes you to read this blog post.
1. Create email templates for anything you type out more than once per month.
2. …even better, create templates within signatures for a 3-click-send
3. Schedule regular stationary orders to be delivered automatically through Amazon’s ‘subscribe and save’
4. Use Google alerts to hear when your industry, competition or customers are in the news, delivered right to your inbox
5. …take it one step further and create a custom feed of industry news, google alerts and favourite blogs with Feedly
6. Enable email notifications only from senders you need to hear from right now, so you can close your email and finish that report that was due yesterday (iPhone users: Settings > Notifications > Mail > VIP, Android users: Settings > Apps & notifications > Notifications > Advanced > Do Not Disturb)
7. Add shortcuts for words or phrases you type often, for example ‘INPN‘ to insert ‘I Need Pizza Now’ (iPhone users: Settings > General > Keyboard > Text Replacement, Android users: Settings > System > Language and input > Personal dictionary > +)
8. …and one last email hack: schedule messages to go out on Friday whilst you’re sipping margaritas (okay maybe this one’s not for everyone, but worth including for those with flexible work environments!)
If you want to take it one step further and start automating your way to qualified leads and high value business, drop me a line and let’s chat. Happy automating!